Welcome to Fed4FIRE+’s documentation hub!¶
This documentation site describes how you can get started on using the testbeds federated in Fed4FIRE+, or how to integrate your testbed into the Fed4FIRE+ federation.
Fed4FIRE+ End User Documentation¶
This section guides you through the first steps into using the resources available within the Fed4FIRE+ federation, and refers you to the proper documentation of each of the testbeds for more specific information.
An overview of the testbeds federated in Fed4FIRE+ can be found on Fed4FIRE+ Facilities overview.
To verify the current status of all testbeds federated within Fed4FIRE+, you can use the Federation Monitor.
For more information about the usage of each testbed, we refer to the specific documentation pages of each testbed:
- imec CityLab documentation
- ExoGENI documentation
- FuSeCo documentation
- GRID’5000 documentation
- Ofelia i2CAT island documentation
- IRIS documentation
- LOG-a-TEC documentation
- NETMODE documentation
- NITOS documentation
- Planetlab Europe documentation
- Smart Santander documentation
- imec Virtual Wall documentation
- imec w-iLab.t documentation
- imec Portable Testbed documentation
Testbed Owner Documentation¶
When you want to join Fed4FIRE with your testbed, you can start with the following webinar (and accompanying slides): Fed4FIRE WP2: info for new testbeds.
- Creating your AM: software options
- Federating your testbed with Fed4FIRE+ through the AM API
- Handling Testbed Specific Terms & Conditions (i.e. handling GDPR)
- Debugging your AM
- Rspec details for AM developers
- Stitching details for AM developers
- Implementing webbased tool using speaks-for
- Federating via OAuth